LearningChain is a groundbreaking platform that redefines credentialing and security for lifelong learners.
Users around the world enjoy LearningChain : an intuitive platform that provides credentialing automation with unparalleled blockchain certificates.
Institutions conferring credentials, micro-credentials and badges benefit from LearningChain’s:
- Smooth, seamless integrations with a myriad of third-party LMS, assessment and credentialing platforms,
- Document process automation that makes streamlined administration a snap,
- Cost savings associated with reduced administration costs of future credential validation,
- Confidence all processes and credentials are secure, fool-proof and tamper-proof.
Learners own their credentials in a blockchain learner portfolio – for life!
- Simple, intuitive mobile app captures QR-codes for each credential and it is added to your blockchain portfolio,
- Cryptocurrency-caliber security on Ethereum or private blockchain,
- Unequaled privacy & control – no one can access or view your portfolio except the issuer, you and whomever you grant access.
Verifiers have confidence in the credentials they are granted permission to review:
- Validations are as simple as a click on any credential to see the issuer, credential, learner and date issued.
- Verifications are completed in a matter of a few seconds!
- Confidence that no credential are fraudulent – no counterfeit or forged credentials, none modified, only credible blocks!
LearningChain extends a line of authenticated documentation throughout learner’s careers.
- Decentralized – The platform is extended into a public or private blockchain (you choose!), free from any central point of failure.
- Watertight privacy – No one can view credentials but for the issuer, learner and whomever the learner designates.
- Economical – Pricing is affordable and future back-end credential administration costs are reduced.
- Tamper-proof – Credentials cannot be modified… only removed or replaced by the issuer.
- Easily integrated with many third-party platforms via APIs and single-sign on.